Dried Tempeh RecipeFollow the instructions to get best dried tempeh. Raw tempeh cut into little sticks, deep fried, then mixed with spices and sugar, tempeh recipes fried often mixed with separately fried peanuts and anchovies, can be stored up to a month if cooked properly.
Dried tempeh recipe tutorial
Materials made of dried tempeh tutorial recipe:
- 300 g tempeh, cut the size of 3x3x1 / 2 cm
- 5 large red chilies, seeded and thinly sliced oblique
- 50 g fried shallots
- 50 g garlic fries
- 1 cm galangal, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 100 g of sugar Java, comb
- 50 g sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 ml water
- Winds tempe briefly until slightly dry.
- Fried red chili slices until crispy and drain.
- Fried tempe gradually in hot oil and many medium heat until golden brown.
- Remove and drain.
- Dried tempeh ready to serve
Ingredients for baked tempé recipes
This Baked tempé Recipe will serve four people as a side dish
- 350 g tempeh
- 2 sheets of bay leaves
- 1cm galangal, crushed
- Amanprana Coconut oil
- 75 g peanuts
- 10 red chilli, pured
- 6 shallots, cut
- 5 garlics, cut
- Amanprana javanese sugar / coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
This baked tempé preparation time estimated : 5Min / Cooking time: 20Min / Total cooking time: 25Min
- Warm a couple inches of oil to medium high in a wok and start to sear everything in groups, beginning with the tempeh. Expel from the oil and deplete on kitchen roll when it tans delicately and gets to be fresh.
- Sear the peanuts next, until they are a couple shades darker. Expel onto more paper towels. The shallot goes into the oil beside be broiled until softly seared and firm. At long last broil the garlic, yet give careful consideration to this than to the past fixings in the oil. When it starts to chestnut expel the garlic from the oil instantly (it will blaze super rapidly and we don't need that).
- Warm the water, palm sugar, galangal,and salt to a pan until the sugar is softened and the fluid is gurgling. Leave for two or three minutes and tip in all the broiled fixings and mix rapidly to consolidate.