Indonesian Tempeh RecipesIn Indonesia, tempeh is simple common processed into soybean coatings and can be eaten as a side dish of rice revenue. Tempe coatings are processed tempeh pieces mixed into the dough mixture of flour and then cooked by frying. The flavor of tempeh is stronger than tofu from how to make tempeh, but it still works well with a multitude tempeh recipes indian of flavors and ethnic cuisines, here is an Indonesian Tempeh Recipes to make a simpletempeh coating that you can try at home present.
Recipes Indonesian Tempe Tapioka Coatings
Tempe 300 g, sliced to 12 parts
Tapioca flour 25g
Wheat flour 75g
Coconut milk 150 cc
Chives 30 grams, roughly chopped
Cooking oil to taste
Sliced garlic 2 tablespoons Galanga slices ½ tbsp Slice ½ tsp turmeric 5 pecan pieces 1 tsp ground coriander 1 tsp salt
Steps to Create Recipes Indonesian Tempe Tapioka Coatings flour which has been prepared is mixed with spices, coconut milk, and flour. Then add the flour mixture with chives already sliced before. Stir until evenly distributed tempeh recipes stir fry.
Prepare tempeh is sliced into 12 parts. Then enter into the flour mixture until the dough entire outer layer of sliced tempeh. Heat the oil and fry the slices tempeh mixture is wrapped in flour mixture until crisp and cooked through. Then remove and drain briefly to reduce the oil carried on the griddle. Take a container and pour a serving of tempeh on the container. Fried Tempe crispy finished and ready to be served together with other delicious dishes to your family and friends.
Indonesian Tempeh Mendoan Recipes
Another Indonesian Tempeh Recipes is a Tempe mendoan. This one food that made its way dipped in flour batter and then fried in hot oil. Tempeh usually readily available food stalls that can be used as a side dish. Tempe mendoan usually served with sauce that makes this into a more delicious again. Tempe mendoan is one food that is Indonesian Tempeh Recipes typical of Purwokerto. The mendoan food is made from basic materials tempeh is sliced thin or tempeh esp to be made into tempeh mendoan which will be combined with the right spices can also tempt the appetite. Savory flavor found in these foods make everyone like this one. Among you all might still exist that do not know about the process of making tempe mendoan. Here Tempeh mendoan recipe on the full explanation.
Mendoan Ingredients :
- 250 gr tempe
- 100 g flour, good quality
- 50 ounces of rice flour
- 2 stalks scallion pods (finely sliced)
- oil for frying to taste Softened seasoning :
- 2 cm turmeric
- 5 cloves garlic
- 5 red onions •
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper grains
- salt to taste
- sugar to taste
- flavoring to taste
How to Make Tempe Mendoan:
- Tempeh thinly sliced beforehand, set aside for a moment
- Combine flour, rice flour, seasoning paste, sliced scallion peas, salt, sugar and flavorings in a container
- Pour a little water into the flour mixture, stirring, stirring until dough pas
- Dip tempeh is sliced thin dough into the flour until the whole surface tempe closed
- Heat the oil and fry tempeh has been dipped in flour
- Wait until brownish yellow while inverted behind, lifting drain
- Indonesian Tempeh Mendoan ready to be served
Looking for ideas for other Indonesian Tempeh Recipes variations of simple dishes? Review this time is about fried tempeh chili recipe tasty and easy course in the we have.
- 250 grams of tempeh, cut into the box
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tomato, cut into the box
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Oil for frying
- Pure Water
- Condiments pelezat
- 5 red chilies
- 4 red onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cm ginger
- Fried a piece of tempeh until golden brown, remove and drain.
- Heat oil, saute ground spices until fragrant.
- Add soy sauce, tomatoes, sugar, salt and seasoning pelezat.
- Give enough water, stir well and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Enter fried tempeh and stir well.
- Remove and drain
- Fried chili tempeh ready to serve