Tempeh Abalone Sauce RecipeTempeh also could be a special dish prepared use a special seasoning, for example added oyster sauce into tempeh stir fry, the flavor tempeh oyster sauce recipe make it different and delicious.
Ingredients tempeh abalone sauce recipe
- Cooking oil
- Soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- 3 Spring onions
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- Cayenne pepper
- Cut the tempeh according to taste and fry until half cooked, remove and drain.
- Rough chopped onions and tomatoes, at galangal, and puree onion, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper, and chili.
- Heat oil, put onions, tomatoes, and galangal. Stir-fry until fragrant and enter the subtle flavor and stir-fry until fragrant, too.
- Enter tempeh, and stir until the spices evenly, add a little soy sauce and add the oyster sauce.
- stir-fry for a minute so pervasive marinade, add cornstarch that has been diluted with water.
how to make tofu egg oyster sauce
recipe sauteed tofu, oyster sauce
tempeh recipe sauce
tempeh abalone sauce
tempeh stir fry recipe
stir fried tempeh vegetables
tempeh stir fry bok choy
tempeh stir fry coconut milk
tempeh stir fry with peanut sauce
tempeh broccoli stir fry
tempeh stir fry cooking light
ways to prepare tempeh
How to Make Abalone Sauce Recipe?
How to Make Abalone Sauce Recipes - We can make a healthy sauce and without preservatives for sure. Oyster sauce recipe is in addition to home-made fresh, healthy, in terms of taste we can also customize to our tastes. And most importantly how to make homemade oyster sauce is not difficult to know. Let us try to make our own homemade oyster sauce at home. The oyster sauce is one kind of sauce that is very often used in cooking a variety of dishes. For mothers and friends who would have often been in the kitchen would have been familiar with oyster sauce and use. The oyster sauces were tasty salty and of course delicious proved we can easily make yourself at home.
Oyster sauce / Abalone Sauce Recipe
Abalone Sauce Ingredients
- 500 grams of fresh oysters, search is still slimy and had fresh, not rotten.
- Put into a clean cup and separated from the shell and small sliced small
- 150 cc of water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- The oysters that have been separated from the shell put into a saucepan with the oyster slime.
- Add water to the pan and simmer on low heat using.
- After boiling and then turn off the heat and wait until cool.
- After a cold Strain through a sieve so that the pulp and juice meeting separately.
- Put the juice in a saucepan and heat over low heat until boiling.
- Put salt, soy sauce and soy sauce and stir until smooth and thickened, about 7 minutes.
- After completion refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Prepare a sterile glass bottles. Enter the sauce into the bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator and oyster sauce is to survive in 3 weeks.